Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The President of Fry's Mr. Jon Flora

Today we had our bi-annual meeting for Fry's. Since I am new to the position I have never attended one before. It was pretty neat, it was basically a pep really for the 2nd half of the year. Our President, Jon Flora, was there of course and being the nerd that I am I wanted a picture with him and since I never leave home without my camera it was picture time...

Jon Flora and I...
Katie Taylor, Jon and I
Paul (The Director of Pharmacy) and Jon
Katie and Jon
YAY FRY'S!!!



2 comments:

Karar94 said...

Hello this is karar and I am a student at Apollo high school. I applied about 2 months ago for a job at 4353 West Bethany Home Road, Glendale, Arizona Fry's with my friend. He was hired and I was not. The reason why because He knows some one that knows the manager, so his friend talked to the manager to higher him and she did. I think I have more experience then him but the manager did not higher me. I am very sad about this because I don't know any body that could talk to the manager and let her higher me. I have 2 brothers and a sister that I would want to support because I want them to have a great life. No body in my family works because of the bad economy and I am trying all my best going around and looking for a job but am not finding one. I hope that you read this and let them higher me, If you want to reach me Please call me (623-915-1811). Thank you

Misledgal said...

Just out of curiosity.... Why aren't departments alloyed the appropriate amount of hours - for example... A department that has 3 full timers and 3 part timers, all of which are required by company policy to get a minimum of 20 hours each... Which if you do the math is 180 hours and yet the department gets given only 125 hours? Tell me how that adds up... Maybe my calculator is broken???!!!