Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Academy

The Academy is drum corps that I marched in 2004 and taught in 2006. I still enjoy seeing a show every now and then. They are even better when they are free. So last Friday they had an opportunity to watch their revised show before heading off the tour to Indianapolis. Channel 12 news was there and while I wanted to walk behind the camera I restrained myself. Below is a picture of the Color Guard captains Ashley and my Best Friend Gabe being interviewed by channel 12. Gabe became my best friend in 2006 when Mattie decided Aaron the pit tech was going to be her best friend, so I picked Gabe and it stuck :) The interview was broadcast on Sunday night but I could not find the video online. I hope that Academy has a very fun and successful season.

No comments: