Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Olive Garden

Tonight I finally got to meet Mick and can you believe I had my camera but my memory card was in my computer at home! Mick is Ali's boyfriend who is from London and is here for 3 months and then hopefully a lot longer...for those of you who don't know Ali, we met in a college Spanish class along with Julia and Scott (Scott did not attend the Olive Garden get together since he lives in California). We have since been friends but rarely get to see each other. Since I did not have a camera I will have to improvise on the pictures...

This is an Olive Garden, not the Olive Garden we went to though, I believe this one is in Colorado.

This is Ali and I at Salty Senorita some years ago...

This is Julia and I at San Felipe not all that long ago...



And I do not have any pictures with Mick or of Mick so I stole one from Ali's myspace...

Now picture all of us at a corner table in an Olive Garden not too far away and there you have it, friends reunited!! I promise to bring the camera next time... :)

2 comments:

allison said...

I've decided to leave a comment to remind you that you have a blog to keep up on! YOUR SLACKING and you're keeping your adoring fans waiting!!! ENTERTAIN ME!!!

allison said...

By the way...I feel special having graced the archives of your blog :) Great pic of Mick you chose too!