Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kim and Ben

My Best Friend from Jr. High found me on Facebook and we had dinner! Her husband Ben and her two little ones were there as well as her parents and brother whom I have not seen in years. It was a lot of fun and I cannot wait to hang out with them again! We did not bust out the camera until after the grandparents had gone and the children had gone to bed. We all decided to play Wii Fit...I am very unbalanced...

Ben is very balanced and is excellent at the soccer game...


Kim is also very balanced...

I am very unbalanced and believe I am about to get hit with a shoe...


Even the cat was more balanced than me...

Yay Kim and me!!!

Thanks so much for having me over, hope I didn't keep you up too late :P

1 comment:

kimberly said...

Hahaha! It was so much fun last night! We will definitely have to get together again soon! :-)