Monday, August 11, 2008

NYC Waterfalls (Part 2)

Since I was so close to the city I had an itch to GO TO the city :) My Aunt had mentioned that an artist had built some waterfalls on the rivers around NYC and you can take a ferry ride to go see them. We were having dinner with my Buddy Dave and his mother so we asked them if they wanted to come along and they did. After dinner in Jersey City at the Merchant, which is part of Restaurant Week, we took the subway into the city and were on the hunt for the cash cab. We did not get the cash cab unfortunately. But we did have a great time around the city.

My Aunt and I riding on the Subway, how tourist of me :)

Ther Merchant had a waterfall behind the bar! I think this is a good sign since we were going on a waterfall tour!

There were Tango lessons on the Pier where our boat was departing, no one would Tango with me...

This is Gary the captian of the Circle Line boat that showed us the waterfalls

My Buddy Dave and fantastic photographer as he take the pictures you see of me :)

Me and a Waterfall (there are 4 in all not including the one at the Merchant :) )


No comments: