Monday, August 11, 2008

Orlando Day 1

My Aunt was attending an IRS convention in Orlando so I tagged along, as you will see the days were rough! :) I spent my mornings (afternoons) by the pool and the evenings were at random theme parks The first day we went to Universal Studios...

Like I said my days were rough...
The cliche picture in front of the Universal Globe
The entrance...
Orlando is know for it's awesome afternoon rainfalls. After we got off of Shrek 4D we came outside and it was pouring! My Aunt and I ran across the street and got completely drenched in the process. My Aunt is such a good sport!
The new Simpsons ride had just opened and of course the Kwik-E-Mart!
Krustyland!
Hollywood? I thought I was in Orlando???

1 comment:

Leah said...

Scott & I were in Orlando for part of our honeymoon. It poured on us at WDW! It was great because not many people wanted to wait in lines...