Monday, August 11, 2008

Orlando Day 3 (Animal Kingdom)


Day 3 was Animal Kingdom day. I had never been to Animal Kingdom so it was time to go. The park closed at 8 so this was our earliest day. Below is the entrance to Animal Kingdom

This herbivore tried to eat me!!


They also had a show Finding Nemo the Musical!! I love Finding Nemo!

On the African Safari we saw these Hippos and Elephants and Cheetahs and Lions and Crocodiles and so much more Disney really is amazing...
and Giraffes!
And the ever scary Valerie...ahhhh
That's the Tree of Life behind me
Before I left I had an interview for a job (which I did get) and my new boss told about this restaurant, Seasons 52. We went and it was amazing! I highly recommend if you are ever in Florida to go to this place. The wine glasses had a 52 on them which is the number of my Fry's store and since I had acquired my new job that day they seemed sort of sentimental. So I asked the waiter if they sold glasses and he said they did for about 6 dollars but before I could buy them he said I'll just leave these 2 right here...basically saying it was ok for me to just take them. Which I did and know I have beautiful sentimental wine glasses :)



1 comment:

kimberly said...

Hey! Welcome Back! It looks like you had a lot of fun! We'll have to get together so you can tell us more about it!